From Knowledge Engineering Lab
Revision as of 07:26, 24 June 2021 by Kelab
Master of Computer Science
- Sep 2017 – present: Chung-Ang University
Ph.D., Knowledge Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul, South Korea
- Sep 2015 – Aug 2017: Kunsan University
M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Gunsan, South Korea
- Sep 2011 – Jul 2015: HaiDu College of Qingdao Agricultural University
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, YanTai City, China
- Gen Li, Jason J. Jung, "Entropy-based dynamic graph embedding for anomaly detection on multiple climate time series," Scientific Reports 2021.
- Gen Li, Tri-Hai Nguyen, Jason J. Jung, "Traffic Incident Detection Based on Dynamic Graph Embedding in Vehicular Edge Computing," Appl. Sci. 2021.
- Gen Li, Jason J. Jung, "Dynamic relationship identification for abnormality detection in financial time series," Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol. 145, 194-199, 2021.
- Gen Li, Jason J. Jung, "Dynamic graph embedding for outlier detection on multiple meteorological time series," Plos One, Vol. 16, No. 2, e0247119, 2021.
- Gen Li, Jason J. Jung, "Maximum Marginal Approach on EEG Signal Preprocessing for Emotion Detection," Appl. Sci. 2020, 10(21), 7677. DOI: 10.3390/app10217677
- Gen Li, Chang Ha Lee, Jason J. Jung, Young Chul Youn, David Camacho: Deep learning for EEG data analytics: A survey. Concurrency Computat Pract Exper. 2019. DOI: 10.1002/cpe.5199
- Geon Ju Lee, Gen Li, David Camacho, Jason J. Jung, "Discovering Synergic Association by Feature Clustering from Soccer Players," Proceedings of International Conference on Research in Adaptive and Convergent Systems (RACS 2020), pp. 107–112, ACM, Gwangju, Seoul, South Korea, October 13-16, 2020.
- Nam D. Vo, Hoang Long Nguyen, Gen Li, Jason J. Jung, David Camacho, "Conceptual Design of Incremental Matrix Consolidation Operation for Recommendation Systems," Proceedings of the 2019 ISSAT International Conference on Data Science in Business, Finance and Industry (ISSAT-DSBFI 2019), 2019, Da Nang, Vietnam, July 3-5, 2019.