Hyeon Ju Jeon
From Knowledge Engineering Lab
Revision as of 05:24, 4 October 2020 by Kelab
Bachelor of Computer Science
- Mar 2019 – present: Chung-Ang University
Master of Engineering, Knowledge Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul, South Korea
- Mar 2015 – Feb 2019: MyongJi College
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, Seoul, South Korea
- Big Data, Network Representation Learning, Bibliographic Network Embedding, Visual Analytics, Explainable AI
- Mar 2019 – present: Researcher, Chung-Ang University, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul, South Korea
- (Principal Investigator) Study on Cognition Process Modeling for Human Communication Augmentation (2020/06/01 - 2020/11/30), Supported by the Korea Institute of Human Resources Development in Science and Technology (KIRD) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIT).
- (Principal Investigator) Explainable Recommendation Service based on Graph Embedding by Processing Academic Big Data (2020/05/01 - 2020/10/31), Supported by the Women In Science, Engineering and Technology (WISET) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIT).
- BIBIDA: Big Bibliography Data Analytics
- Hyeon-Ju Jeon, Jason J. Jung: Discovering the Role Model by Research History Embedding Journal of Information Science, (under review) [Full-text][code]
- O-Joun Lee, Hyeon-Ju Jeon, Jason J. Jung: Learning Multi-resolution Representations of Research Patterns in Bibilographic Networks. Journal of Informetrics, (under revision) [Full-text][code]
- Hyeon-Ju Jeon, O-Joun Lee, Jason J. Jung: Is Performance of Scholars Correlated to their Research Collaboration Patterns?. Frontiers in Big Data 11/2019; 2(39)., DOI:10.3389/fdata.2019.00039 [Full-text][code]
- Hyeon-Ju Jeon, YunHu Kim, Jason J. Jung, Kono Kim: Predicting Co-Authorship based on Link analytics and learning, in Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Information and Communication Sciences Conference (KIICE 2019), South Korea, Daejeon, May, 2019. (Oral) 
- Web site Committee Member, The 1st International Workshop on Computational Humanities and Social Sciences (Computing4Human 2020), Pohang, Korea, 02/2020.