Vu Dang Thinh
Master of Computer Engineering
Current position: Data Scientist at Sendo, Vietnam
- Sep 2019 – Feb 2021: Chung-Ang University
Master, Knowledge Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul, South Korea
Master Thesis: Event-driven Knowledge Enrichment in Online Social Networks
- Sep 2011 – Sep 2016: Software Engineer, Hanoi University of Science and Technology,
Hanoi City, Vietnam
- Nguyen Hoang Long*, Dang Thinh Vu*, and Jason J. Jung. "Knowledge Graph Fusion for Smart Systems: A Survey." Information Fusion, 2020
- Dang Thinh Vu, Jason J. Jung, "Rumor Detection by Propagation Embedding based on Graph Convolutional Network," International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, 2021.
- CiYeon Peng, Dang Thinh Vu, Jason J. Jung, "Knowledge Graph-based Metaphor Representation for Literature Understanding," Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, 2021.
Vu, Dang-Thinh, and Jason J. Jung. "Detecting Emerging Rumors by Embedding Propagation Graphs." Asia Information Retrieval Symposium. Springer, Cham, 2019.