1. Authors of the accepted papers must submit a final camera-ready version for conference proceedings by 12th April 2019. The format of camera-ready submission should be strictly compatible with the ACM format/style: ACM format . The maximum length of papers is 12 ACM pages. However, you can add 2 extra pages to your paper by additional payment.
Submitting the final files by email to the Conference Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for conference proceedings. The final submission should be a zip file containing:
- The final paper in PDF format.
- Source files (all files which were used to create the final output (PDF), be the Word, LaTeX, image files, etc.).
An e-Rights form will then be directly sent by ACM (after the confirmation of ACM) to authors for the copyrights. If the author does not complete the form, your paper will not be published.
2. The final submission will be rejected for publication if the author fails to revise it. Papers will be published only if all three of the following requirements are satisfied:
- All correct publication materials of a paper are submitted, and author completes the e-Rights form.
- At least one registration fee is paid to cover one paper.
- The work is presented at the conference.
The registration link as follows: http://ke.cau.ac.kr/wims2019/registration/. Authors have to send the scanned registration payment form no later than April 15th.